My Dream Digital Camera

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I love taking pictures but I'm not a pro photographer. I am just a girl who loves to take pictures of what God had created especially the seas, mountains, sunsets, sunrise, rivers, trees, butterflies, clouds and all the living and non-living creatures.

Anyway, I told my mom to buy me a Nikon D200 so that my pictures would look good and presentable but my mom can't afford to buy a Nikon Camera... so I'm stuck up with my 10x optical zoom, 7.5 Mega pixel Fuji Camera that my sister gave to me. It's okay, at least I have I camera with me. It's better to have one than nothing, right? It's better to be contented or I end up with bitterness. *Laughs*. But still I'm hoping that I will have a Nikon D200 or Nikon D80 someday.

2 comments:

nix said...

wow! that is some camera. i'm a hobbyist too. i would like to get my hands on a DSLR so i can take better photos. like you, we can't afford it. i have a Canon Powershot which i gave mom when she bought me an Olympus S1040 for my birthday/graduation. its better than nothing. :)

Unknown said...

Hi! The post is very good and your blog also is very good. For this reason we’d like to invite you to the service www.LinkFromBlog.com – the place where you earn money just for writing in your blog. Visit the site and study more detailed information there. Make your blog work for you – it is very simple! Good luck.

/baca /bye /ding /hore /joget
/kembik /love /marah /melet /mencak
/nangis /ngayal /puyeng /serem /stres
Post a Comment

 
G-zone © 2008 Rie's Style Template Design By Herro And Cebong Ipiet
Publisher : Templatemu